Catalina Express Ferry
The Catalina Express offers year round passenger ferry service from Long Beach, San Pedro, and Dana Point to Catalina Island. More than 30 departures are offered daily toCatalina Island. Once on the island, there are plenty of activities, dining, and places to stay. Accommodations range from campgrounds to bed and breakfasts to luxury rooms. You decide. If you choose the Catalina Express to get there. Before you go though, be sure to check out the tips which are listed below. They should help you to save a little extra money on your tickets. And in addition to these money saving tips you should also find a listing of the latest known coupons for the Catalina Express listed below as well for even more savings.
Discounts & Catalina Express Coupons
- Get the Catalina Express Day Pass through the Catalina Chamber and you will receive a coupon book with up to 25% off on island activities. You can also check with the Long Beach Chamber as they often offer coupons for the Catalina Express shuttle as well.
- Get a copy of the Entertainment Book which gets you over $20,000 worth of coupons and discounts to area attractions, dining, accommodations, shopping and more including coupons for the Catalina Express Ferry.
- Check with the Long Beach Area Convention & Visitors Bureau. The Orange County Convention and Visitors Bureau usually offers the same Catalina Express coupon as well.
- If you are a AAA member, show your AAA membership ID for an additional discount.
- Check with the California Visitor’s Center. They sometimes offer coupons for Catalina Express tickets as well.
- If you are in the military show your military ID for an additional discount.
- Register yourself on the Catalina Express website and you’ll get an email on your birthday for a free ticket on one of their ferries. You must be at least 18 years old and have a valid ID.
Catalina Vacation Packages
Check with the hotels on Catalina Island. Most offer free Catalina Express shuttle service to and from the island with stay. You can also check with the local hotels in Long Beach. Many of the hotels like the Best Western offer free day trip ferry service to and from Catalina Island with your stay. Finally check with the Long Beach Convention and Visitors Bureau as they also offer their own packages to Catalina Island.
Ferry service runs from Long Beach, San Pedro and Dana Point to the cities of Avalon and Two Harbors. All trips take about an hour each way. Be sure to take advantage of their free birthday coupon too. You get a free ticket to ride on the day of your birthday aboard the Catalina Express.
Anaheim Atlanta Baltimore Boston Branson Buena Park Carlsbad Charlotte Chicago Cincinnati Columbus Corpus Christi Dallas Denver Galveston Hershey Hollywood Houston Indiana Indianapolis Jackson Kansas City Las Vegas Long Beach Los Angeles Miami Minneapolis Myrtle Beach Nashville New York City Orlando Philadelphia Phoenix Pigeon Forge Pittsburgh San Antonio San Diego Sandusky San Francisco San Jose Seattle St Louis Tampa Washington D.C. Wisconsin Dells