Callaway Gardens is located in Pine Mountain, Georgia and was originally founded in 1952. Today the gardens have evolved to become a 13,000 acre resort complex with attractions including a discovery center, animal and butterfly displays, bicycle and nature trails, the world’s largest inland, sandy beach, and much much more include multiple garden displays. It also features several options for accommodations on the property at the Callaway Gardens Resort. Before you visit though, be sure to check out the tips which are listed below. They should help you to save a little extra money off the total cost of admission to Callaway Gardens. An in addition to that you should also find a listing of the latest known coupons for Callaway Gardens listed below as well for even more savings.
Discounts & Callaway Gardens Coupons
- Get a 2 day pass and you will get your second day for 50% off the general admission price.
- Be on the look out for value days at Callaway Gardens. During these off peak times they offer either free or reduced admission to Callaway Gardens.
- If you are a AAA member and are staying at Callaway Gardens, mention this at the time of booking for a special discount rate on your stay.
- If you are in the military, show your military ID and receive complimentary admission to Callaway Gardens (or 50% off for special events) for you and up to six of your guests.
- If you are a member of another botanical gardens that participates in the American Horticultural Society reciprocal program, show your membership card for free admission to Callaway Gardens.
- Of course if book a stay at Callaway Gardens your admission to the botanical gardens is included.
- During the Fantasy of Lights event, check with the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon. They usually have savings of up to 50% on admission each year.
- Finally, be sure to sign up for the email updates or follow Callaway Gardens on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Google Plus to stay up to date on the latest news and promotions.
The botanical gardens are typically open from spring to fall. Hours of operation vary throughout the year. Just be sure to check the calendar ahead of time to see what the current operating hours are. Children 5 years and younger get free admission. There is an additional charge for special events. Typically this is an additional $5 to the general admission ticket price. Finally, group discounts are available for groups of 15 or more people.
Anaheim Atlanta Baltimore Boston Branson Buena Park Carlsbad Charlotte Chicago Cincinnati Columbus Corpus Christi Dallas Denver Galveston Hershey Hollywood Houston Indiana Indianapolis Jackson Kansas City Las Vegas Long Beach Los Angeles Miami Minneapolis Myrtle Beach Nashville New York City Orlando Philadelphia Phoenix Pigeon Forge Pittsburgh San Antonio San Diego Sandusky San Francisco San Jose Seattle St Louis Tampa Washington D.C. Wisconsin Dells