The Sophia M. Sachs Butterfly House, now a division of the Missouri Botanical Garden, is home to more than a thousand live tropical butterflies comprising over 60 species. You can watch them emerge from a chrysalis right before your eyes and watch them take flight. Other attractions include the butterfly movie, which shows continuously throughout the day, several outdoor butterfly gardens, more live invertebrates at the Exhibit Hall, the Tropical Conservatory, and more than 150 tropical plants. Plus, check the calendar for up coming events like the March Morpho Mania and October Owls and Orchids. If you are adding a visit to the Butterfly House to your staycation plans, be sure to check out the tips below, which can save you a little extra money on your admission costs. In addition to that you’ll find the latest coupons listed below as well.
Discounts & Butterfly House Coupons
- Be sure to check the daily coupon / deal sites like Groupon where in the past they have offered savings of nearly 50% on admission to the Missouri Botanical Garden and Butterfly House.
- Check with Drury Hotels in St. Louis. They actually offer a lot of coupons for area attractions including the Butterfly House.
- Get the Family Attractions Card. This gives you a lot of discounts to area attractions, restaurants, and more including coupons for the Butterfly House.
- Get an annual membership to the Missouri Botanical Garden and your admission to the Butterfly House is free.
- If you are a member of AAA, show your AAA membership ID and save $1 per person on admission for up to 4 people to the Missouri Botanica Garden and Butterfly House.