Brookgreen Gardens was founded in 1931 by Archer and Anna Hyatt Huntington. Today, Brookgreen Gardens is a National Historic Landmark with more that just the gardens. There’s 10,000 acres to explore with the sculptures, educational talks, live entertainment all summer long, dining, and the Lowcountry Zoo. Plus, if you are in Myrtle Beach in December be sure to see the Nights of a Thousand Candles. This is a can’t miss special event that is nationally recognized. Before you purchase your tickets though, here are some tips for saving money on your admission to Brookgreen Gardens. In addition to that, you’ll also find the latest coupons for the gardens listed below as well.
Discounts & Brookgreen Gardens Coupons
- Keep an eye on the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon where you can often save as much as 50% off a 7 day admission to the Brookgreen Gardens.
- Check the local coupon books. These can be found at most gas stations, grocery stores, and Walmarts in Myrtle Beach. In particular, look for the Sunny Day Guide or the Monster Coupon Book. These books often have coupons for Brookgreen Gardens admission.
- Check with the Myrtle Beach Convention & Visitors Bureau. At last check they had Brookgreen Gardens coupons available for $1 off general admission.
- Stop by any of the welcome centers coming into Myrtle Beach. Most of them offer the same coupons for Brookgreen Gardens as well as quite a few discounts to other Myrtle Beach shows and attractions.
- If you are a AAA member, show your AAA membership ID and get $1 off tickets to Brookgreen Gardens.
- Check with the hotels near Murrells Inlet and South Myrtle Beach. Several hotels like the Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort and Landmark Resort offer vacation packages that include tickets to Brookgreen Gardens. Of course there may be more resorts or hotels that offer packages.
The gardens are open daily 9:30 am – 5 pm. The only day that Brookgreen Gardens is closed is on Christmas Day. Children 3 years old and under get into the gardens for free. Also, tickets for Brookgreen are valid for 1 week from the purchase date so you can come and go as you please. There are group discounts for 15 or more people. Special events are not included with a general admission ticket. There is no additional charge for parking at Brookgreen Gardens.