Belmont Park is an oceanfront amusement park that’s located in Mission Bay (San Diego), California. This historic amusement park first opened in 1925 (as Mission Beach Amusement Center) and today remains one of the most popular seaside attractions in Southern California. Some of the notable rides include the Giant Dipper wooden roller coaster, The Plunge indoor swimming pool, a Tilt-A-Whirl, the Vertical Plunge, the Liberty Carousel, and the Wave House Athletic Club. Besides that there’s plenty of dining, shopping, and more at the park and Mission Bay area. Planning a visit? Before you do be sure to check out the tips below that can help you save a little extra money on your total admission costs. In addition to that you should also find the latest known coupons for Belmont Park listed below the tips.
Discounts & Belmont Park Coupons
- If you are just spending one day at the park, get the unlimited ride tickets. You end up saving a good bit of money versus paying for the package of individual ride tickets.
- Get the Go San Diego Card which saves you 55% off your admission to over 45 of the top attractions in the San Diego area which includes unlimited rides at Belmont Park.
- For a family or group of 4 check out the Extreme Family Pack. This gets you the best discount on tickets for the RUSH Laser Tag, Laser Maze, Sky Ropes, Sky Climb and Arcade.
- Become an Athletic Club Member and you can save 50% on the Flowrider and Flowbarrel wave rides.
- Come for Family Nights at Belmont Park on Tuesdays, Fridays, and Sundays from 4-8 pm and save $3 per adult and $2 per child at the Plunge Swimming Pool.
- Visit Belmont Park on Tuesdays and get Unlimited Rides and Attractions. At last check this was just $34.95 per person.
- Check with the California Visitors Centers in the San Diego area. They usually have coupons for Belmont Park. You can also print them out online as well.
- Keep an eye on the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon where you can save as much as 50% off the cost of your tickets at Belmont Park.
- If you are buying your tickets online the be sure to check for promo codes. You should notice a promo code box at the very bottom of the checkout page. Enter the coupon here and then click submit. You should notice the discount appear right above.
The amusement park is open throughout most of the year, only closing briefly during the middle of winter. Normal hours of operation is from 11 am to 11 pm, though this does vary slightly depending on the day of week and time of year. Just check the calendar ahead of time to be sure of the current park hours. Admission to Belmont Park is free but to you do have to purchase tickets for any of the attractions and rides at the park. The best value of course is the unlimited options. Group discounts are available for groups of 12 or more people. There is no additional charge for parking.