The National Aquarium (Baltimore Aquarium) is located in the heart of Baltimore and is Baltimore’s leading attraction. The aquarium opened in August 1981 and has since seen millions go through its doors. Exhibits show the entire Chesapeake area including jellyfish, dolphins, sea turtles, and more. When you purchase you aquarium tickets you choose your entry time. Show up then and you walk right in. When you are planning your trip though, here are some tips that could save you a little extra money on your total admission costs. Additionally you will also find the latest known coupons for the Baltimore National Aquarium below that.
Discounts & Baltimore Aquarium Coupons
- Get a copy of the Entertainment Book. You get nearly $20,000 worth of coupons and discounts to area attractions, dining, shopping, and travel. At last check you could get coupons good for $3 off admission to the Baltimore National Aquarium.
- Purchase the Harbor Pass and get up to 20% off area attractions including the National Aquarium.
- Check Valpak Baltimore for coupons. Occasionally you’ll find a coupon for admission to the aquarium.
- If you are a AAA member, purchase your tickets directly through your local AAA office for a discounted price. Some AAA regions will allow you to purchase the discounted Baltimore Aquarium tickets online. At last check this was a $5 off discount.
- If you are driving, stop by the Maryland welcome center. You can usually find a coupon that’s good for $5 off advance ticket purchase.
- Check to see when the Baltimore Aquarium will be offering discounted rates on tickets. Typically you will find discount days from September – March. Also, discounted tickets to the aquarium are usually only valid after 5pm. Still, it’s a great deal.
- If you are a member of the Recreation and Welfare Association, purchase your Baltimore Aquarium tickets through them and save $1.50 per ticket.
- If you are a resident of the Lower Gwynedd Township, purchase your Baltimore Aquarium tickets through them and save $2 per ticket.
- Check with your local Parks and Recreation Department in Maryland and even surrounding states (especially those in Pennsylvania). Many of them offer discounted tickets to the Baltimore National Aquarium. Typically you’ll find that they offer discounts of $2-$3 on tickets to the aquarium.
Baltimore Vacation Packages
Visiting Baltimore? Many of the hotels offer free tickets or National Aquarium coupons for discount admission with your stay. The Hotel Monaco, Fairfield Inn, Best Western, Hilton, Sheraton, and Marriott are just some of the hotels offering National Aquarium vacation packages.
If you are planning a trip through Baltimore then the National Aquarium is a must see. Hours are 9am -5pm Monday – Thursday, 9am – 8pm Friday, 9am – 6pm Saturday, and 9am – 5pm on Sunday. Avoid the crowds by visiting on weekdays, before 11am, or after 3pm. Ticket packages are available for the 4D Theater and Dolphin Access.