The Atlanta Botanical Garden is located in Atlanta, Georgia. It’s mission is to develop and maintain plant collections for display, education, research, conservation and enjoyment. What you’ll find are a number of themed gardens inside the Atlanta Botanical Garden. These include the Japanese garden, rose garden, edible garden, and two woodland areas. There are also seasonal gardens. Be sure to check the calendar of events at the Atlanta Botanical Garden too. There’s more than just the gardens. There’s also traveling art exhibits, cooking classes, concerts, social gatherings, and the Garden of Eden Ball. Before you purchase your tickets though, take a moment to read over the tips which are outlined below. They should help you to save a little extra money off the total cost of your admission. On top of that you should also find a listing of the latest known coupons for the Atlanta Botanical Garden listed below as well for even more savings.
Discounts & Atlanta Botanical Garden Coupons
- Check out the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon. They will sometimes offer savings of up to 50% off admissions to special events at the Atlanta Botanical Garden.
- Check the Atlanta Journal newspaper. They often have coupons for the Atlanta Botanical Garden. At last check there were coupons good for 50% off admission.
- If you plan on visiting the Atlanta Botanical Garden multiple times throughout the year, of course you should check out the memberships. What you might not know is to check out the multi-visit parking pass. This pass will get your parking costs down to as much as $2 per visit.
- Keep an eye on sites like Half Off Depot. At certain times throughout the year you can find tickets for as cheap as $7 per person. In particular check around the holidays.
- Check with the local hotels in the Atlanta area. Many of them offer free tickets or Atlanta Botanical Garden coupons for discount tickets with your stay. The Regency Suites, Comfort Suites, and Hotel Midtown are some hotels that offer Atlanta Botanical Garden vacation packages.
Additional Atlanta Botanical Garden Information
The gardens are open most days from 9 am to 10 pm, closing early during the winter months. Group discounts are available for groups of 10 or more people. At last check groups can save $3 per person.