Aquatica is SeaWorld’s waterpark. It’s actually located right across the street from SeaWorld. The park first opened in Orlando in 2008 and was greeted by almost 1 million guests in the first year. Then came the one in San Antonio. Attractions include giant water slides, lazy rivers, wave pools, children’s play areas, dining, and more. There’s even a slide where you raft underwater with the fish and dolphins! Before you make your reservations though, be sure to check out the tips below. They should help you to save a little extra on your admissions. In addition to that you should also find the latest known coupons for Aquatica listed below for even more savings.
Discounts & Aquatica Coupons
- Request a vacation planning kit from the Orlando visitors center and they will send you an Orlando Magicard that gives you 10% off admission to Aquatica as well as other area attractions in Orlando.
- Stop at an Orlando welcome center. At last check they also offered Aquatica coupons that are good for 10% off general admission. For the one in San Antonio, check out the S.A.V.E program offered by the San Antonio Convention & Visitors Bureau.
- If you are a AAA member, check with the AAA South offices. You can get Aquatica coupons there that give you adult tickets at kids prices.
- If you are a Florida resident, show your ID and receive $18 off admission to the water park, or get over half off an annual membership.
- For a complete Orlando experience, get the Orlando FlexTicket or FlexTicket Plus which gets you discounted admission to SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Wet N’ Wild, and Aquatica.
- Check eBay. A lot of sellers will sell their unused Aquatica tickets or coupons on eBay. Just make sure that you are purchasing from a reputable seller.
- If you are a member of a credit union, check to see if they offer any discounted tickets for Aquatica. The Langley Federal Credit Union and Gerber Federal Credit Union offer discounted tickets if purchased through them.
- If you are a teacher, check with your local organization to see if they offer discounts for Aquatica. A lot of organizations offer discounts if you purchase your tickets through them. As an example the Pennsylvania State Education Association offers discounted tickets to Aquatica.
Aquatica Vacation Packages
Check with the local hotels in Orlando and San Antonio. Several of them offer free tickets or Aquatica coupons for discounted admission when you book your reservation through them. The Marriott, Renaissance Hotel, Doubletree, Days Inn, Hampton Inn, and Embassy Suites all offer Aquatica vacation packages. You can also get free admission to Aquatica if you book a vacation at Discovery Cove. Their packages give you unlimited admission to Aquatica, SeaWorld, or Busch Gardens. One other place to find deals on Aquatica vacation packages is through the Visitors Centers. Book through them and included is 10% off admission to Aquatica.
The waterpark is open year round from 9am – 6pm. If you are also visiting SeaWorld and/or Bush Gardens, you can purchase ticket packages at a discount. The great thing is you have a year to use the tickets on the same day. You have up to 14 days to use the tickets so you have a little flexibility while on vacation.