Aquarium of the Pacific
The Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach, California is home to more than 11,000 marine animals including 500 different species. It’s one of the most diverse aquariums in the US featuring 19 different habitats and 32 different exhibits from Southern California and Baja to the Northern Pacific and to the Tropical Pacific. You’ll also want to check the calendar of events too because there’s almost always something special going on at the aquarium. Other activities at the aquarium include behind the scenes tours and boating trips. If you are planning a visit, check out some of these tips below. They should help you to save you a little extra money on your total admission costs. Additionally you will find all the known coupons for the Aquarium of the Pacific listed below as well.
Discounts & Aquarium of the Pacific Coupons
- Check out the aquarium combo passes. These offer significant savings on admission to the aquarium and other attractions in the Los Angeles area.
- If you are a AAA member, show your AAA membership ID and get 10% off your ticket at the window.
- Get the Go Los Angeles Card. The pass saves you 50% on admission to over 40 attractions in the Los Angeles area including the Aquarium of the Pacific.
- Purchase a copy of the Entertainment Book which offers coupons for BOGO free tickets to the Aquarium of the Pacific along with thousands of dollars worth of other entertainment coupons.
- If you pay for your aquarium tickets using your VISA signature card you can save $6 off an adult ticket and $2 off a child’s ticket.
- Purchase the Queen Mary Combo Package and save $13.90 off regular adult admission.
- If you have a Birch Aquarium ticket stub or membership, show it at the ticket window and get $6 off per adult and $3 off per child to the Aquarium of the Pacific.
- If you are in the military, purchase from your base for a discounted price. At last check it was a 10% discount.
- Check for free admission days at the Aquarium of the Pacific offered to non-profit organizations.
- Stop by the Long Beach Chamber of Commerce. They offer coupons for the aquarium as well as other Los Angeles area attractions.
Credit Union Ticket Discounts
If you are a member of a credit union in Los Angeles, check to see if they offer any discounted tickets to the Aquarium of the Pacific. The Japanese American Community Credit Union, Xceed Financial Credit Union, United Financial Credit Union, Kinecta Federal Credit Union, California Pacific Federal Credit Union, Los Angeles Firemen’s Credit Union, and the Altura Credit Union are just some of the credit unions that offer discounted tickets to the Aquarium of the Pacific. Some offer you up to $10 off per person.
Los Angeles Vacation Packages
Check with the local hotels the Los Angeles area. Many of them offer free tickets or Aquarium of the Pacific coupons for discount admission with your stay. The Holiday Inn, Best Western, Hilton, and Catalina Canyon Resort and Spa are just some of the hotels that offer Aquarium of the Pacific vacation packages. One great resource to use when looking for deals on these packages is the California Travel & Tourism Commission. Take advantage of their planning tools.
The aquarium is open every day except Christmas Day and during the weekend of the Grand Prix of Long Beach. Hours are 9 am – 6 pm. The 4D movie theater, behind the scenes, and boat tours are an additional cost to the general admission ticket. Parking is $8 but you must show your ticket stub in order to get the flat $8 rate. Group rates are also available.