The Adventure Science Center was established in 1944. It was originally named the Children’s Museum of Nashville but has also been named the Cumberland Science Museum. Today it is just known as the Adventure Science Center. It’s designed for all ages to explore science and nature. Besides the exhibits, there’s also a planetarium and daily programs at the Adventure Science Center. If you are planning a visit, here are some tips for finding Adventure Science Center coupons as well as some additional ways that can save you money on your admission.
Discounts & Adventure Science Center Coupons
- If you are a teacher, show your teacher’s ID and get free admission to the Adventure Science Center.
- All military personnel, show your military ID and get $1 off your Adventure Science Center ticket.
- If you are a student, just show your student ID and you will also get $1 off your Adventure Science Center ticket.
- Get the Nashville Entertainment Book. For one price you get over $17,000 worth of coupons and discounts for Nashville area attractions, dining, shopping, and stay. This includes Adventure Science Center coupons good for one free child’s ticket with the purchase of an adult ticket.
- Get the Nashville City Saver Book. This is similar to the Entertainment Book, but with some different advertisers. At last check they have the same coupon for a free child’s ticket with the purchase of an adult ticket to the Adventure Science Center.
- Follow the Adventure Science Center either through their newsletter or on Facebook / Twitter. They often run membership promotions where for a limited time you can save 50% on an annual membership to the Adventure Science Center.
- Check the calendar for free admission days. These are paid for by their corporate sponsors like HCA, The Kroger Company, Regions Bank, Southwest Airlines and SunTrust Bank.
- If you are an ASTC member of another science center, show your membership ID and get free admission to the Adventure Science Center as part of the ASTC reciprocal program.
The science center is open from Monday through Saturday from 10 am to 5 pm and from 132:30 to 5:30 pm on Sunday. The only days that it is closed is on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. Admission to the Adventure Science Center is $12 for adults, $10 for kids ages 2-12, and $10 for seniors. Kids under 2 years get in free. Group discounts are available for groups of 15 or more people. Currently you can save $2 per ticket with group discounts. Professional tour operators receive a $2.50 discount on tickets.
800 Fort Negley Boulevard
Nashville, TN 37203